Nabb published its first journal, The Shoreline, in 1993. It is a quarterly journal which contains highlights of the happenings around the Delmarva Peninsula, various events and people in the community and broader region, as well as lists of those who make charitable donations each year. What began as a single sheet of paper has grown to a substantial journal.
Researchers and staff have written papers and books relating to the history and culture of the Delmarva Peninsula through the Nabb Center. Occasionally, these are published through the Nabb Center and Salisbury University allowing members and the community to purchase or review within the Nabb Center's book collection.
Books published by the Nabb Center throughout the years:
- Court Records of Somerset County Maryland 1674
- Somerset County tax list
- Essays on Delmarva’s Wartime Experience 1861-1945, Vol. 1
- Essays on Early Somerset and Worcester Counties 1666-1700 Vol. 2
- Graveyards and Gravestones of Wicomico
- A Historical Sketch of the Methodist Episcopal Church in Somerset County
- A Listing of Slaves and Indentured Servants 1668-1720
- Lower Eastern Shore Patriot (Bicentennial Edition)
- Marriage and Baptismal Records of the Union Methodist Episcopal Church (Federalsburg, MD, 1859-1943)
- Potpourri From Our Files: Family Records of the Lower Eastern Shore. Volumes 1-3
- Studies in Primary Sources of the Lower Eastern Shore: Early Settlers of Bogerternorton Hundred and Surrounding Areas of Old Somerset County, Maryland. Volumes 1-4
- Assorted Wills and Deeds of Gift of the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland and Virginia 1648-1845
- Inventories of Women of Old Somerset on Maryland’s Eastern Shore
- Inventories of Somerset County, MD 1666-1720 A Locator Index
- Studies in African-American History Vol. 1 A Comparative Study of the Perceptions of the Media Relating to Lynchings on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, 1931- 1933
- They Lived in Somerset (4 Volumes):
- They Lived in Somerset : 17th Century Marylanders
- They Lived in Somerset County, Maryland 1700-1725
- They Lived in Somerset County, Maryland 1726-1750.
- They Lived in Somerset County, Maryland 1751-1800.
- Wartime Experience on Maryland’s Eastern Shore 1861-1945
- Wootten’s Delmarva A Glimpse of Eastern Shore Life through the Photographers Eye.
- Worcester County Land Records: Abstracts of Libers AG, AF, and AH
- 1734 Debt Book Somerset County, Maryland
- The Littleton Heritage
- In Her Own Words: A Southern Partisan on Maryland’s Eastern Shore
- Counties of Maryland’s Eastern Shore
- Glossary of Unusual and Little-Used Terms in Colonial British America: Maryland Court Records 1600s
- Views and Estimates: Orphan Documents from Somerset County Court Records, Maryland, 1722-1759
- Land Commissions & Affidavits: Abstracted from Somerset County, Maryland Court Records 1767-1783
- Pittsville: A Pictorial History
- Piecing It All Together: Quilts of the Eastern Shore
- Friends and Rivals: Baseball on Delmarva
The Edward H. Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History and Culture Celebrates 25 Years, Nabb Administrative Files, NABB, Box 3, PR and News Articles, 1982-2008, Edward H. Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History and Culture, Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland.