The Nabb Research Center depends upon charitable gifts from the public to help support and enhance its activities, such as:
- introducing students, potential students, and other interested persons to the vast historical and cultural heritage of Delmarva
- offering students a strong foundation in a variety of specialized studies in history, folklore, and related fields
- serving as a foundation for life-long learning and research
- providing opportunities for interaction with the local and national community of researchers, educators, business leaders, family historians, and others interested in Delmarva history and culture
- serving as a recognized institution in the Delmarva region and around the country for the preservation and understanding of the area’s local history and cultural heritage
- becoming a primary resource for students, historical organizations, and scholars for their Delmarva research needs.
If you would like to support the Nabb Center and its activities, there are multiple ways to donate:
Online donations can be made through the Salisbury University Foundation’s Secure Donation Website.
Mailing a donation making checks payable to Salisbury University Foundation, Inc.
Each year, the Center hosts special member events which showcase
heritage locations around Delmarva and artifacts housed within our collections.