Circulating Devices Tracking
Checking In iPad Air #4...
Please make sure to do the following before the patron leaves:
- If this device is an iPad, make sure Find My iPad is turned off.
- Check to be sure all pieces (charger, cable, laminated handout, etc.) are in the bag.
- Check for pink dot stickers on charger and cable. If the stickers are missing, the charger may not be ours.
- For iPads, reset the iPad in the Settings app. FitBits do not need to be reset.
- Wait for the iPad to reboot to the settings screen before returning it to the storage cabinet.
- Do not check the device in if you are unable to restore it or if any accessories are missing!
Check in the device back in Aleph once all of the above has been completed. Make sure to scan the device and charger barcodes if necessary!
Return to the device to its proper storage cabinet and connect the charging cable.