Circulating Devices Tracking
Checking Out iPad Air #1...
Check the Barred Users List to be sure the patron hasn't been barred from checking out devices.
Please make sure to inform the patron of the following:
- For iPads, please turn Find My iPad off before returning the device.
- The device must be returned in person. A friend or relative cannot return the device for them.
- iPads and iPods must have at least 10% charge when returned so it can be reset.
- They can keep the device for 2 weeks, with no renewals.
- Any chargers and cables must be returned with the device. Failure to return these items on time will result in late fines of $10 per day.
- Overdue fines on electronic devices are $10 per day ($20 for iPad and charger). Excessive overdue fines may result in the patron being barred from checking out devices in the future.
- Check to be sure the patron does not have outstanding device overdue fines (iPads, FitBits, etc.).
Check the device out in Aleph. Be sure to scan both the device and charger barcodes, if the device has both!